To get to Aquarina just go to Highway A1A and Aquarina Blvd..
When in Aquarina, visitors are also close to Town of Melbourne Beach, a city 11 miles from Aquarina.
Commonly, the properties in Aquarina are contemporary homes, mid-rise condos, luxury homes, new construction, townhouses, and duplexes.
Common uses for homes in Aquarina consist of:
The following attractions and activities are readily available while in Aquarina:
- Golf Course Living
- Ocean View Homes
- Retirement Living
- Single Family Residences
- Aquarina Beach and Country Club offering 18-hole golf course. Click here to learn more.
- Aquarina Tennis Club offering tennis courts and exercise room. Click here to learn more.
- Beachside Clubhouse offering kitchen, deck and beach access.
The following developments are in the Aquarina neighborhood:
- Blue Heron: townhouses
- Crane’s Point: duplexes
- Hawk’s Nest duplexes (single family homes coming)
- Hammock Condominiums: condos
- Egret Trace: low-rise condos
- Les Villas: townhomes
- Maritime Hammocks: single family homes
- Matanilla Reef: golf course and oceanview homes
- Ocean Breeze at Aquarina: duplexes, (single family homes coming)
- Ocean Dunes Condominiums: mid-rise condos
- Osprey Villas: duplexes
- Pelican Beach: luxury oceanfront homes
- River Oaks: golf and riverfront homes
- Sandpiper Cove: golf and lakefront homes
- Sea Hawk Place: oceanfront homes
- Spoonbill Villas: town homes
- Marlin Condominiums- mid-rise condo
- Tidewater: mid rise oceanfront condos